Proven to protect against the Covid-19 virus. Efficacy of Rely+ On Virkon scientifcally proven
Recent lab test showed that Rely+ On Virkon achieved rapid and complete inactivation of the SARS-CoV-2 virus at a dilution ratio of 1:100 in just 60 seconds
Rely+ On Virkon is a powder disinfectant concentrate diluted in water for application as a spray on hard surfaces and equipment (non medical). It can therefore help to reduce the risk of cross contamination from surfaces, door handles, tables or chairs during disinfection measures at public places within 60 seconds
We are selling in 5g container from the 5kg Rely+ On Virkon to make the dilution easier for 500ml spray bottle . The container can be return to us to refill
Mode of Action
Rely+On™ Virkon™ oxidizes key structures and compounds, such as proteins, leading to widespread, irreversible damage and subsequent deactivation/ destruction of the microorganism. There is no evidence to suggest that bacterial disease-causing organisms develop resistance towards Rely+On™ Virkon™ as opposed to some other disinfectant types.
|Proven Broad Spectrum Efficacy|
|Independently proven highly effective against:
• over 100 strains of virus in 22 viral families
• over 400 strains of bacteria
• over 60 strains of fungi and yeast
using a wide variety of contact times, temperatures and organic challenge levels.
- Routine disinfection of hard surfaces, furniture, floors, walls and doors in hospital wards, clinics and laboratories.
- Broad spectrum disinfection and decontamination of hard surfaces in critical clinical facilities, such as operating theatres, intensive care units and accident and emergency departments.
- Body fluid spillage clear-up and decontamination.
Pathology and Biosafety Containment Laboratories
- Routine cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces and equipment*, such as benches, floors, walls and doors, cabinets, centrifuges and pipette discard jarsTreatment Salons
- Routine cleaning and disinfection of hard surfaces such as floors, walls and doors.
- Routine disinfection of hard surfaces, equipment*, furniture, floors, walls and doors in treatment and communal areas, corridors and bathrooms.
*not for use for the disinfection of medical devices.
Hard Surface & Equipment Cleaning & Disinfection
The level of disease-causing organisms present after general cleaning can remain high enough to offer a serious disease challenge to patients and staff. Using a disinfectant proven to be effective against viruses, bacteria and fungi, such as Rely+On™ Virkon™, is essential.
Easy to Prepare
Readily soluble in tap water, Rely+On™ Virkon™ dissolves into a pink solution, which activates within 5 minutes and remains stable for up to 5 days, as a 1:100 solution. Consult your local representative for advice on stability for any alternate strength solutions.
Unused or inactive solutions may be disposed of via the sink (leading to waste water treatment facilities and in accordance with local regulations).